YK-11 is one of the most suppressive SARMs which makes it necessary for your to go for a PCT once you are done with the YK-11 cycle in order to get your endogenous testosterone production back on track to the normal levels as soon as possible.
Yk-11 is a powerful myostatin inhibitor. What it means is that prevents myostatin protein in your body quite effectively and this tends to result in a dramatic increase in your muscle growth, when you combine YK-11 with a rigorous training routine and a proper diet.
YK-11 is not just amazingly effective for increasing muscle growth but is also likely to suppress testosterone production in your body. You need to plan a PCT before you even begin with a YK-11 cycle. Since YK 11 is highly suppressive, it is recommended that you do not stack it with other suppressive SARMs such as RAD 140 Testolone and LGD 4033.
YK-11 Suppression Intensity
As far as the intensity of YK-11 suppression is concerned, it can vary from moderate to heavy even at low dosages. It’s important to note that even a low dosage such as just 5mg per day can lead to complete testosterone production in some men.
Having said that, most people often require at least 4 weeks of PCT to get their testosterone production back to normal. Some people also use MK 677 Ibutamoren along with this SARM not just to get better results from their workouts but also because MK 677 is often used as PCT.
There’s no doubt that YK11 is intense when it comes to testosterone suppression and its signs can be quite pronounced.
YK11 Suppression Effects – How Does It Feel Like?
YK11 is so suppressive that you cannot actually get away without feeling the effects. Most people begin feeling the effects as early as the 5th or 6th week into the cycle.
Some of the symptoms of YK-11 suppression could include the following:
- Mood Swings – Testosterone not only helps you gain muscle but also helps elevate your mood. A drop in testosterone almost always results in mood swings, making life difficult for both you as well as people around you.
- Aggression – Another side effect of YK11 suppression is that it can make you overly aggressive. Even if you find yourself getting into conflicts with people with no rhyme or reason, you must attribute this over-aggression to YK11 (while on a YK11 cycle).
- Depression – Perhaps, one of the most disturbing side effects of YK-11 suppression is that it can lead to depression, which itself may make you lose all your motivation to train or workout
- Loss of Libido – Since testosterone is the hormone regulating your libido as well as erections, a drop in its levels may result in poor libido and even erectile dysfunction, which can be quite hard for men to deal with.
One of the major differences between LGD 4033 suppression and YK 11 suppression is that while LGD effects tend to grow in intensity, YK11 suppression hits you hard with its full-blown effects almost all at once. There’s no escaping the effects of YK11 suppression. In simple words, one day you will wake up and you will feel tired, lethargic, depressed, and with no interest in sex, all at once!
As a matter of fact, some people begin YK11 cycle without suspecting such a strong suppression and they are surprised to see how their body reacts to this compound.
Having said that, PCT is a good solution to all the problems related to YK-11 suppression. It can help restore your endogenous testosterone production to pre-cycle levels within a few weeks.
It is recommended that you get your blood work done before and after the YK-11 cycle to know which hormones are hit hard by this compound. It is important to have your free and total testosterone levels, SHBG, FSH, and LH checked before and after the cycle.
Mitigating Effects of YK11 Suppression
You need to begin a YK 11 cycle by accepting the fact that suppression will hit you hard and that there’s no way you can do without a PCT.
Thus, it is all the more important to plan PCT with a SERM even before you begin with your YK-11 cycle.
Two of the options that you have include Nolvadex and Clomid. Having said that, both these drugs are known to have side effects of their own. Which one you choose depends upon a couple of factors.
- First of all, you need to assess the level of suppression you are experiencing. If you feel you are heavily suppressed then you must opt for Clomid since it is supposed to be more powerful than Nolvadex.
- Secondly, it the suppression is moderate, then you must go for Nolvadex because it has fewer side effects as compared to Clomid.
- Lastly, you need to find out how well your body tolerates each of these drugs. This is something that you will have to find it out yourself. The best way foward is to begin with Nolvadex and see how your body responds to it. I must mention here that most people tend to experience only mild side effects of this drug and generally, it should be fine.
Legal and Safe & Natural YK11 Alternative
One of the best ways to get all the benefits of YK11 without even worrying about its side effects is by using a natural, and legal alternative that is completely safe too. YKBULK from Brutal Force is one such YK11 alternative that can help you bulk up with solid and lean muscle mass without side effects or PCT!
It is formulated with 100% natural ingredients and mimics the benefits of YK11 so that it can help you:
- gain muscle
- amplify your strength levels
- speed up recovery
This is a natural or legal SARM that has been getting incredible user reviews. Check out YKBULK by clicking here.